The year 2022 has been marked by highs and lows for the DowntownDC community.
From lunch meetings in Franklin Park to free, fun events, new restaurant openings, returning to our offices and other highs, to continued struggles in the post-pandemic recovery period. Ongoing challenges remain related to individuals experiencing homelessness, creating more active public green spaces and overall economic uncertainty.
Beginning Dec. 9, 2022, all donations made to the DowntownDC Foundation will be matched up to $5,000 thanks to Oxford Properties Group!! That means every dollar WILL BE DOUBLED!
Donations to our charitable 5013 organization help support our work in homeless services, parks and public spaces, events and more! Donate today because DowntownDC is Stronger With You!
Because of YOU, the DowntownDC Foundation is:
- Funding free community events
- Providing 600 hot, holiday meals to individuals experiencing homelessness
- Distributing 300 overnight shelter backpacks
- Supporting landscaping and beautification in Franklin Park
- Offering dental services at the Downtown Day Services Center
- Assisting individuals transitioning from homelessness to housing
Visit downtowndcfoundation.org/donate today! Every dollar makes a difference!